• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's the best deal you've ever got on a pair of Oakleys?

Went to a vault today and bought a pair of fonseca antix, polarized dispatch polished Oakley text frame, and a new set of batwolfs for $290. I found out that I could negotiate with manager I was so stoked

Just three weeks ago I got a pair of Scalpel (grey/+red) for $49.99 at the Vault. That's the best new in box deal i've ever gotten. I did get a pair of "new without tags" (came with nothing but the cleaning bag) FMJ Minutes off ebay a few years ago for $22.

Yes. I was excited when I found a auction from someone that had an IH Juliet but wanted to change lenses. So I bought the lenses for $100. Then I asked the seller if they also wanted to sell the rubber. Got those for $18. Then I asked if they wanted to sell the box, bag & coin... for $35 (those are coming next week) :cool:. Putting all these on a new lens-less plasma frame that I got as a warranty replacement. Gonna use the Violet lenses that I ordered from Dr. Chop for my carbon frame when I get them. Still looking for another set of rubber for that.

I am still waiting for a deal on a pair of Oaks worth mentioning.

I did get 2 double wides and a single spinner case for $300. Which I thought was a great deal.

Back