• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's the Best Oakley Watch?

I like the gearbox as well. I have both the white dial and the carbon fiber titanium edition. THe titanium is for more dressy occasion. the white for casual. Its big but luckily my wrist is big enough (borderline). And extremely comfy. Wear it 24/7

I like the gearbox as well. I have both the white dial and the carbon fiber titanium edition. THe titanium is for more dressy occasion. the white for casual. Its big but luckily my wrist is big enough (borderline). And extremely comfy. Wear it 24/7

I have 3 different MM's and wear them daily. Get plenty of compliments on them. I'm looking at a HP to add to the collection now..

Fuse Box (Stealth Black Dial)
It's my all purpose watch. I wanted a Suunto Core watch with a black rubber band and decided to wait for a Smart watch that could be used for fitness.

Last edited:
Titanium gearbox. Whenever I used to meet people from other companies or just plain flat out wanted something fancy for a golf day, the titanium gearbox was always the one that gave people that 'wow' factor if they spotted it and would always ask about it. Great watch.

I love my all black Judge - probably my favorite watch ever. I have 2 Rolex, a Tag Heuer, and a Breitling as well, none of them get the compliments that my Judge does....everyone has something that 'looks' like a Rolex or Tag, the Judge stands out as different and unique. Albeit, a little on the heavy side............

I love my all black Judge - probably my favorite watch ever. I have 2 Rolex, a Tag Heuer, and a Breitling as well, none of them get the compliments that my Judge does....everyone has something that 'looks' like a Rolex or Tag, the Judge stands out as different and unique. Albeit, a little on the heavy side............
GMT Stealth shares the same band with same finish.
I've got compliments on that.
Recently, my titanium Gearbox has earned several praises from people unfamiliar with Oakley stuff.
Previously, MM/TT got wows from strangers.
Surprisingly, my Hollowpoint hasn't caught anyone's attention yet.

Latest Posts

Back