• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's the craziest pair of Oakleys you regularly wear?

Well, I´m more that "casual wearing" type... So for me, my Radars polished black/jade irid lenses and the Flaks brown smoke/+red irid are kind of "crazy" enough... Combine them always with suitable shirts and wearing them with comfort. Don´t care about or even recognize other peoples looks at me. Compliments are welcome, though, got some for the jade lenses...

I would have to say my Jupiter Camo Jawbones get me the most attention. Some good, some bad lol The frame is WAY LOUD, which I love. I love em so much I have a display pair and a wear pair. That's def the loudest pair I wear.

M Frame Heaters in black iridium polarized. The color is about as crazy as I get, but the size of these things just can't be beat.

2011-11-04170931.jpg

Honestly, the Splice is probably the craziest I've gone in terms of style. I'm not very loud when it comes to Oakley, so I never wear ruby, positive red, fire, etc. Before the Splice, I actually considered the Barras Montefrio's to be my loudest pair. I wore them to the taste of Chicago this year, and found people giving me mixed stares haha. I think it's just the weird frame and the artwork on the side...I'm pretty boring when it comes to Oakley's haha.

Back