• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's the craziest pair of Oakleys you regularly wear?

I guess my Poished Juliets with fire get the most looks/comments but my Splice are my flashiest.

I need some Plates to upgrade. Bad. Silver plz.

It's all good having some mad stuff in your Oakley collection and displaying those really cool or crazy designed pieces isn't it? I'm thinking stuff like Over-The-Tops, Medusa, Leather Mars etc, as well as crazy paint-jobs like splatters, Koziks, WITKs etc.

BUT . . . . which is the craziest pair that you actually wear?
And how do you feel wearing them?
Different? Stand-out-from-the-crowd? Look-at-me? Or self-conscious, even?

I remember when I first bought my Ducati MDs years ago, and actually feeling self-conscious wearing them cos I thought they were big! Now I'm rocking bigger stuff like Hijinx every day, and my Eyepatch and Plasma/Fire Romeos, without a care in the world. So perhaps it's all in the times and the attitude. Everyone will have a different idea of crazy.

I never wore my OTTs, mind. :smile:
But I'm sure someone will wear theirs.

And I've just picked up some Koziks and am thinking "Oh man, when will I have the b@lls to wear these?!" haha

So come on - which do you think are the craziest pairs that you wear?

(And of course, pics would be cool as proof.)

Oh . . .
PS - Goldbrooks don't count :laugh:
My craziest pair isn't that crazy at all to y'all. But it's a pair of matte black plank rxs with the woodgrain side. It's crazy because they were my mother's. She didn't like the comfort or lack there of, so she donated them to me. I wear them almost every week still. I also remember my first pair of sunglasses, I was very self conscious back then. Now I will rock anything, Jade Mirror, Team Orange icons and jaws. Whatever I feel that day I put on with pride!!!

Latest Posts

Back