• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Whats The Difference Between JFL And JC

Agreed all the way around. I have several of each and the JFL is definitely more snug than the others. I have small head, and because of this, I lean more towards the JFL.

I have the Jupiter Carbons and JFL's. I feel the JFL's are too tight. I think they look better on my face but they feel like a vice grip in comparison to the Jupiter Carbons. Is there anything I can do to adjust how snug the JFL's fit right behind the ears? Other than that, I love the look and I think the carbon fiber stems really show up on the brown stems.

The reason for the price change is that the Factory Lites ended up costing more than expected and Oakley actually lost money on them. Rather than continue to make them and increase the price and piss off all you guys, they just discontinued them and kept the carbons since the o-matter orbitals are much cheaper to produce than the aluminum.

The reason for the price change is that the Factory Lites ended up costing more than expected and Oakley actually lost money on them. Rather than continue to make them and increase the price and piss off all you guys, they just discontinued them and kept the carbons since the o-matter orbitals are much cheaper to produce than the aluminum.

Well the margins on the JCs have got to be tremendous, right? Even casual Vault watchers have seen the dark ale / tungsten JCs out there for a while... Nearly $100 off... Find a Vault doing a BOGO 50%... Buy a $80 Gascan... Get your $95 dark ale JC... #win

totally agree with headpatrolman jfls are aluminum frame carbons are plastics.....jfl are cheaper carbons more expensive by 50usd and the jfls feels more expensive because of the aluminum frame compared to the plastic well that common sense I own the the jup ice polarized I love them I bought 2 of them luckily I did as theyre hard to find now
20140211_133411_zps9a9e0853.jpg

I am in torn between the jupiter squared with polarized lenses vs carbon and wondered if worths the carbon's double price tag...

Latest Posts

Back