• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's the dumbest thing you've ever done with your Oakleys?

Brian Nickell

I should Work at Oakley
I went for a trail run last night and when I was done I had to pick 40 ticks off of me! Gross! In the process of changing my clothes I put the hat I was wearing and my Infrared Radarlock Paths with +Red Iridium lenses on top of the car. Needless to say I was so focused on removing the ticks that I completely forgot that I had put both hat and Radarlocks on top of the car. I then got in said car and drove off. Now my Radarlocks are gone with no hope for return. Someone picked them up from the parking lot I was in and now they're gone for good. I searched my everywhere for them and didn't see so much as a broken frame. No trace of them; but I got my hat back. That moment of idiocy has now brought me to thread topic. What's the dumbest thing you've ever done with your Oakleys?

Sold a car with a pair of second gen Frogskins, my first ever pair of Oakleys, sitting snugly in their ballistic case in the driver's knee glovebox :(

I've been there OakleyFrankFMJ. I've been canoeing/kayaking a million times and I've lost several pairs. I lost a Zero and a FMJ Eye Jacket that way.

Last edited:
Lost one pair of Minute 1.0 after not taking them off my head while water skiing. Bottom of lake. They were the blue with 24k lenses. I loved them and they were my first pair.

Left another pair of silver with fire minutes on a conveyer belt I was "resting" on at work and the belt took them to a new owner.

I put one of my favorite pairs, my half jackets, in my front sweater pocket, bent over to pick something up off the ground, and my knee snapped the frame in half.

Latest Posts

Back