1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Brian Nickell

Brian Nickell Oakley Expert

I went for a trail run last night and when I was done I had to pick 40 ticks off of me! Gross! In the process of changing my clothes I put the hat I was wearing and my Infrared Radarlock Paths with +Red Iridium lenses on top of the car. Needless to say I was so focused on removing the ticks that I completely forgot that I had put both hat and Radarlocks on top of the car. I then got in said car and drove off. Now my Radarlocks are gone with no hope for return. Someone picked them up from the parking lot I was in and now they're gone for good. I searched my everywhere for them and didn't see so much as a broken frame. No trace of them; but I got my hat back. That moment of idiocy has now brought me to thread topic. What's the dumbest thing you've ever done with your Oakleys?

motoGP_fanatic likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Carrera1963

Carrera1963 Lover of Juliet Premium Member

Sold a car with a pair of second gen Frogskins, my first ever pair of Oakleys, sitting snugly in their ballistic case in the driver's knee glovebox :(

3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

There are people who have lost them jet skiing on a lake. :rolleyes:

Or in the ocean.

Not me

Brian Nickell likes this.
  4. Brian Nickell

I've been there OakleyFrankFMJ. I've been canoeing/kayaking a million times and I've lost several pairs. I lost a Zero and a FMJ Eye Jacket that way.

Last edited: 5/28/15
  5. Greatestalltime

Greatestalltime Oakley Enthusiast

Lost one pair of Minute 1.0 after not taking them off my head while water skiing. Bottom of lake. They were the blue with 24k lenses. I loved them and they were my first pair.

Left another pair of silver with fire minutes on a conveyer belt I was "resting" on at work and the belt took them to a new owner.

6. OakleyFrankFMJ

7. Brian Nickell

Awe shiz man! That SUCKS!

8. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

I put one of my favorite pairs, my half jackets, in my front sweater pocket, bent over to pick something up off the ground, and my knee snapped the frame in half.

9. diezal11

diezal11 Oakley Beginner

Getting ready to jump off a cliff at Lake Powell, my buddy in the water says "just throw them down, I'll catch them!".................

Ramslacrosse09 likes this.
  10. OakleyFrankFMJ

:headbang::headbang::headbang::rofl::rofl::rofl: