• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's the fit on the hijinx?

ChaseBristow26

Oakley Beginner
Compared to gascans and all that. Hijinx for small head? Big? Average? Wide? I'm wondering...I really like the look of em!

Compared to Gascans, Hijinx are bigger and as HD said nice wrap. I could say for bigger and wider heads.

if antix fits good, then the hijinx would fit the same. only difference that i know of is the antix is a shield lens, while hijinx is 2 different ones. but yea it would be fine for you then

Well that's the thing. I also thought is was for melons . I have an average, if anything, smaller sized head. But the antix seemed to fit me tighter than the batwolf . Kinda weird :)

Well that's the thing. I also thought is was for melons . I have an average, if anything, smaller sized head. But the antix seemed to fit me tighter than the batwolf . Kinda weird :)

The Antix likely has more wrap to the stems. The Batwolfs, Fuel Cell, Gascan, all have very straight stems without much curve.

There's a difference between "hugging" and "tight". If the stems bend outward and apply a slight pressure to your head that's expected to a degree. If you have to pull the stems apart and you feel the stems pressing in or firm contact along the whole length, that's more tight and likely too small.

Latest Posts

Back