• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Whats The Going Rate For A Pair Of Mag 4 - Magnesium

Hi,
As the title says there is a seller asking 150 it comes with box and bag.

Thanks

$150 is high for the 4s you can get a mag switch for that price. I would say a max price of $75 only because I know of a reputable seller that sells them at that price, and the going bid rate on eBay is around that. If you have never tried on the mag 4s let me know and I will take a few extra pics for size comparison for you. IMO you need a small head for for the 4s model.....

Not sure if they are the small of regular. I usually where X-metals without any problems but I find a lot of o-matter frames uncomfortable but wearable the best fit for o-matters where Hijinx's

Although I doubt this seller would do 75.

Here is a pic
c-ViewAdLargeImage.jpg

IMO, if you can wear hijinx and they fit you well, I would pass on the mag4. Also coverage on the mag 4 is not as good as some of the other models. The below pic shows the mag4 on top of a mag switch.
b8212efe-d936-ac87.jpg

I was wondering about that I didn't think the difference was that big...Thanks for the help. I am gonna pass on these. They are a nice pair though