• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's the most you'll pay for an MPH Pair?

one2gofst

Oakley Beginner
This question comes from my own perspective, so I was interested in what you all felt on the matter.

I generally don't have any sunglasses I won't wear. That said, I like good values and have no problem wearing MPH shades, provided I like the pair. What I do however, have a problem with is paying more than what msrp would have been on an equivalent pair. Case in point, there is currently a seller on ebay offering matte black/dark bronze Monster Dogs for $126.90 all in. I love Dogs and I think this pair looks great and like everything about them. However, I just can't bring myself to pay a roughly 40% premium over what a roughly equivalent pair would have cost new! at msrp. It also probably doesn't help that I know what these originally sold for on the Vault site, so the premium is actually over 100%.

Anyhow, hope this makes sense. Just curious about your thoughts.

Discontinued..... Dont like the price, dont buy them. As time goes on you will see less and less of these for sale as they become sold and worn. The problem is you cant get them from Oakley anymore and matte black is a popular color. He might sit on them for a while but... I doubt it is too long.

Oh I get that. If people are buying at that price, I have no problem with him selling them at that price. It isn't like I don't have any Dogs already, plus I have like 55-60 pair currently and while that number is much smaller than others collections, I'm not hurting for another pair of shades.

Back