• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Whats The Radar Difference?

kenejhnsn

Oakley Beginner
Brandon, Ms.
What is the difference in all the different Radars? I have seen on Oakley's site the radar path, radar pitch, radarlock path and radar lock pitch. They all look very similar but im sure
there must be some difference. Is it the lense size perhaps?

Thanks for the help guys...i think one of these will be my next pair. I will try and find some at SGH or somewhere seeing as we dont have an Oakley store or Vault nearby.

Do you ever read what it says on the website?

Yes i do read what it says on the web site however it does not explain the difference between the pitch and path etc...
which is why i asked the experts. I thought it looked like size from the pics but just wanted to be sure.

Radar comes with only one lens and has a Path, Pitch and Range version. These are the name of the lens shape options from smallest to largest, same goes for the Radarlock.

The biggest difference is that the Radarlock comes with two lenses and has the new Switchlock feature which makes changing lenses "easier."

Just fyi, the difference between the normal frames and Asian fit ones for the Radars is the nosepiece. I know the Radarlocks come with the normal nosepiece and the Asian-fit one, not sure about the Radars.

Back