• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's Ur sports teams?

Rocky Top! I bleed Orange. Tennessee Vols no matter what sport they are playing. Of course football season is my favorite and then I love Bowl season also. 2nd favorite would be Basketball mainly for March Madness. I used to love watching the Lady Vols play when Coach Pat Summit would give the players and refs the stare. Before I injured my back I would go to every game I could but it is. Long walk that seamed to be up hills both ways. Now I understand when grandparents would say they had to wall miles to school in snow and rain up hills both ways. Cause waking to VOLS Games were DC sone how uphill both ways. Lol.GO VOLS!!

20160804_084655.jpg

M.J. was definitely the man. I wish he had
been an NBA fan since i was small! remembered watching almost all the bulls games during MJ's reign... then we also have a professional basketball league in the philippines that i really followed before and the college league also up to now. now im rooting for the heat, celtics and oklahoma in the NBA!

I loved watching M.J. play I really wished he had not took those few years off to play Baseball. If he had not they would have probably won 9 straight titles. I know young people who were to young to get to watch him play say LeBron is greatest player ever. I think he is 2nd best behind Air Jordan. I doubt he will win anymore titles after this year.. I think G.S. will win a bunch now since picking up Durant to go with the rest of there weapons. That will probably be the best Big 3 to ever play With Curry Durant & Thompson.

Latest Posts

Back