• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's your 2015 New Years Resolution?

Oh and I'm gonna try to do more RAKS (random acts of kindness)... it just feels good. If Cowboys make it to the superbowl, Ill sell some of my collection to take my old man to the game.

I started doing things differently some number of years ago. Instead of coming up with New Year's resolutions, I reflect on the year just past, the good things and the bad things, and give it an overall rating, if it was a good year for me or a bad one. It's always nice when you can conclude it was a good year... :drinks:

Though I've gotten a little lazy even with that exercise lately... :rolleyes: But I'd have to say this past year was more good than bad.

Anyway, I think I thought of something earlier that I could use as a New Years resolution but I forgot what it was. I hope it wasn't to be less forgetful... :D

Then y'all sound like perfect candidates for my "was the past year good or bad?" reflection thing, gauge your progress... ;)
In the Oakley world, it was a success. More items acquired than ever before. Career went up. Health, meh. So, it was ok.

Back