• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's your best Oakley Vault deal?

KG22

Oakley Beginner
Well, the nearest vault from me is 60 miles up in the Grove City outlets, so I don't hit it often. But when I do, there is usually not much there, 99% of the sunglasses there are current models. I personally see much cooler stuff on the vault website. I have not had the chance to visit other vault locations yet, but hope to soon. So, I want to find out what I am missing, what is your best steal at an Oakley Vault store?

I was at the Grove City vault a couple of weeks ago on my way to Indy. Someone on the forum suggested that I not go out of my way to stop at the Grove City vault and I wished I had listened.

No Vaults anywhere close enough to me to justify driving there, so I'm limited to online. Bought the Eyepatch 2's for $54.99, which for a cool frame was a heckuva price to me.

Half X for $125, Plasma and Ice Polarized (Buy One, Get Sale Pair 50% Off), sold for $250, 2 weeks later. (they also threw in an old 2 tier x-metal stand)
Metal Plate Rx $75, "Sold Out" Colorway (Buy One, Get Sale Pair 50% Off), waiting to update prescription.

Back