1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. AngelAir

AngelAir Oakley Collector

I've been in love with the Juliet since I purchased my first pair @ Castle Powersports in Nashville back in 1999 or 2000. While I wasn't a collector in any sense over the years I had several pairs go through my hands. I found out my beloved Juliet's had been discontinued while looking for lenses and rubbers for the 3 pair I still had last year. I went from an enthusiast to a collector even though I tried to resist.
    I've managed to put together what I think is an above average collection in the past year. I'm currently at 23 pairs of factory and customs not counting my duplicates. Just curious who else shares the obsession with this style and how many do you have?

Oakley Veteran and Carrera1963 like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Romeo Van Frogskinstein

Romeo Van Frogskinstein Oakley Enthusiast

31 out of the 33 production Juliets. I Still need Carbon - Ruby 24-088, and Polished - VR28 Black 04-158. I think TERRORISM (of O Review) has the largest collection of Juliets in the world, which includes many custom pieces.

3. AngelAir

AngelAir Oakley Collector

Nice! Does that count include every gen of each model?

4. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

That's a lot of Juliet's, and duplicates!! That's awesome, I got my first Juliet in 99 in Virginia, it was titanium/gold iridium, I wore the same pair for 13 years until it I sent it to Oakley, now I have a new plasma frame :(, but I should not complain it was free ;). Now I have 10 Juliet's and love them all

Carrera1963 likes this.
  5. Romeo Van Frogskinstein

No, 33 is the total number of different frame/lens combinations that are official issues that possess a part code.

AngelAir likes this.
  6. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

I thought FearGear had the most Juliet's in history

Dyeraudio likes this.
  7. Carrera1963

Carrera1963 Lover of Juliet Premium Member

Heh, snap AngelAir, 23 pairs though 2 of those are IHs so you're ahead on uniques. Oh, 2 JBRs too, you move further ahead - but I can only applaud any fellow Juliet collector anyway :)

Always liked the Juliet but only recently got into buying them, so I had some catching up to do. Now at the stage where I can pick and choose a bit more.

Oakley Veteran and AngelAir like this.
  8. Romeo Van Frogskinstein

I don't know how many pairs FGG has, but TERRORISM has 94 pairs listed in his collection on O Review, so although possible, it is hard to imagine a larger tally.

AngelAir and Carrera1963 like this.
  9. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

Nine Juliets. My buying lately has been more focused on fleshing out other x-metal examples. And I'm taking my time with it.

No shelf whores.

Carrera1963 likes this.
  10. nightpusher1

nightpusher1 Guest

Did a mental muster (not at home) 33 Juliets 2 carbon Ducati and 2 X-Metal/ruby so about 31 different.