• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's your current Juliet count?

I use to drool over them often years ago but just couldn't justify $400 for a pair. Just kick me!! lol
I just recently bought my first Ichiro.
really bro no ichiros?? that is surprising as your a veteran collector I currently own 3 at the moment. I have 2 emeralds and 1 first gen blue. I recently offered somebody 850 for polish hammer stem with slate he refused hahahahhahhahaha oh well.

31 out of the 33 production Juliets. I Still need Carbon - Ruby 24-088, and Polished - VR28 Black 04-158. I think TERRORISM (of O Review) has the largest collection of Juliets in the world, which includes many custom pieces.
Carbon/Ruby? Didn't even realize that was an official release. And here's me calling myself a "Veteran".
Ah well, just goes to show, you learn something every day.

really bro no ichiros?? that is surprising as your a veteran collector I currently own 3 at the moment. I have 2 emeralds and 1 first gen blue. I recently offered somebody 850 for polish hammer stem with slate he refused hahahahhahhahaha oh well.
No, I'd like them but as I say, the funds just wont stretch that far. Just couldn't justify in my own head the price. And I'm terrible for all or nothing so I know if I got one pair, I'd HAVE to own all the releases....and then the missus would REALLY explode at that! Have all the other official releases though (including the Polished VR28...they were hard to find) as well as the Finito which I actually swapped the lenses out for some sweet 1st gen flawless ruby iridium (they REALLY look good). But my X-Metal collecting started in about 2001/2002 so I've been able to spread it out over the years (hence Veteran i.e. been around a while....and I'm old :p).

No, I'd like them but as I say, the funds just wont stretch that far. Just couldn't justify in my own head the price. And I'm terrible for all or nothing so I know if I got one pair, I'd HAVE to own all the releases....and then the missus would REALLY explode at that! Have all the other official releases though (including the Polished VR28...they were hard to find) as well as the Finito which I actually swapped the lenses out for some sweet 1st gen flawless ruby iridium (they REALLY look good). But my X-Metal collecting started in about 2001/2002 so I've been able to spread it out over the years (hence Veteran i.e. been around a while....and I'm old :p).
hehheheh I hear you bro my emeralds were my first oakleys I got them before for 290 back in the day of coarse now theyre worth more. I have a polish vr28 as well but coverted that to g30 lenses which is more unique I think.

hehheheh I hear you bro my emeralds were my first oakleys I got them before for 290 back in the day of coarse now theyre worth more. I have a polish vr28 as well but coverted that to g30 lenses which is more unique I think.
Yeah the G30 Polished is a REALLY nice combo. Under-rated and looks good!

The official Polished with Blue (not Ice) was also a beauty, simply because the lens base was grey instead of amber and you can really tell the difference between that and ice.

Back