• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's your favorite HP color?

What's your favorite HP color?

• Black

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • White

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Red

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Orange

Votes: 20 40.8%

• Total voters
Someone in Texas has been bitten by the O-watch bug:lolsign:. i have bought the black one cause in my eyes it is like a smaller and cheaper version of the FMJ in terms of looks.i also love the orange one.
from my favourite to least favourite it goes black-orange-red-white

Someone in Texas has been bitten by the O-watch bug:lolsign:. i have bought the black one cause in my eyes it is like a smaller and cheaper version of the FMJ in terms of looks.i also love the orange one.

Oh, I've always liked the watches, I just think they're way overpriced. I do plan to get a HP some day but that's not the purpose of this thread; I already have a color preference. This is just general chit-chat where people can promote their favorite color...

BTW don't think it's any smaller than the FMJ, other than lacking the clasp to release the movement...

Oh, I've always liked the watches, I just think they're way overpriced. I do plan to get a HP some day but that's not the purpose of this thread; I already have a color preference. This is just general chit-chat where people can promote their favorite color...

BTW don't think it's any smaller than the FMJ, other than lacking the clasp to release the movement...
yeah i said smaller in terms of price and legend-fame.i did not used the right word.

Wow, yesterday black had the lead with red a close second but as of this writing orange has made a comeback and now's in the lead...

While white still hasn't gotten a single vote... :rolleyes:

Hummmm well how about the sublime green :D

4687-1452140018-9d64a1bc152de29e8da6286cd18566c8.jpg

Latest Posts

Back