• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's your great white whale/ Grail?

I would love to own a R1 and I'd wear it too. That is my goal to "achieve" but that is really just the most expensive pair I want. I would kill for a Matt Kenseth Splice but realize that the price is soooo far out of my league should one pop up. I remember being 4-5 years old and watching him racing Super Late Models around Wisconsin.

X-metal XX in X-metal/Black Iridium. The only ones that ever pop up for sale are the ridiculous 24k or TiO2 colorways.

Well I traded and received my holy grail from feargeargarage, the Shaun white blue chromes, and I'm thinking about selling it already. I guess my grail as of now would be the Goldbrooks

I have a very humble grail. And I was lucky enough to find it again. Vintage Gen 2 Crystal Black w/+Red.

I've discussed on here the difference between the old +Red lens and the current one. It's completely different. That makes the old ones really rare and cool. It was the first pair I ever had. Got them in high school in '94, and have been hooked on Oakley since.

photo2-5.jpg

Id love to have the valentine frogs (the bag is awesome!!) :biggrin:
haha that'll definitely be a hard one to catch Mrs H!
X-metal XX in X-metal/Black Iridium. The only ones that ever pop up for sale are the ridiculous 24k or TiO2 colorways.
Tell me about it dude! the plasma one is even harder to come by! I had to buy my Xmetal version as a Beater, then had it fully rebuilt.

Latest Posts

Back