• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's your nose bomb/ T-shock set up?

Kiwi

Oakley Expert
WA
Just wondering which sizes of the nose bombs and temple shocks everyone is using (also include which glasses). You can also include color if you would like.

Me:
Juliet Polished
15 Temple shock
Large Nose bomb

Juliet Plasma (testing)
25 temple shock
small Nose Bomb
-----The reason I am trying the thick t shock and smaller NB is because the plasma frames have a tad looser nose bridge so I use the larger t shock to compensate. Today I used the 15 t shock and larger NB while running with these juliets and they kept slipping down my nose.

Carbon Juliets
Small nosebombs (I think), they were installed on the frame at the store
T15 shox.

They fit like a glove. And by that I mean they do. not. move.

did not know the nose bombs had sizes.
but i need a 15 for my T shox on romeo, xx, and juliet, otherwise my brain will leak out of my ears from being too tight. for the mars, i had to take out the shocks for them to even fit my dome.

Romeo (Titanium) / Don't know nosebomb size (got no spare) / 25 T-Shock
X Metal XX (X-Metal) / Using Juliet's nosebomb right now / 15 T-Shock
Juliet (Polished) / Small nosebomb / 15 T-Shock

Large nose bombs and size 15 t shocks for everything except my second gen plasma R1 which I need a size 25 t shock. The frame just seems bigger strangely ??

i use 15s and large nosebombs fr all. in my experience, compensating for flex coupler looseness with 25s just makes the flex couplers looser faster.
better off to just get them tuned up and use the small tshocks.

BTW, what size do nose bombs have on pre-installed Juliets/XS? Is it large, medium or small?