• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

When Did The Swear Filter Go In?

Status
Not open for further replies.
vulva

which is just how a Mainer says VOLVO

Holy **** tourette's guy is ******* epic

Allright, with lack of moderator feedback, I'm going the "forgiveness over permission" route...

nutmuncher
sausage wallet
dingleberry
scrotum chin
fudgepacker
**** trainer
jolly green ****face
douchecanoe
cumabsorbant waffle stomper
foreskin peeler
***** toker
**** fumbler
****sville
spermbank

Wow - didn't catch any of them... Mods, feel free to asterisk out where appropriate... Glad I didn't include anything racist...

i don't think they qualify as swear words.

they are insults.

Oh c'mon - ****, ***, ****, & **** are definitely slang that's considered cursing... Really all of them are curses, just used as insults, unless you want to go by the literal "take the lord's name in vain" definition... (when I was typing the previous sentence, I misspelled "insults" as "insluts"; forgot to include one like that...) Try going to some school and saying any of those, see what happens...

And if it's the aforementioned literal definition, then "damn" should be censored - one of my funny memories is of a guy who was offended by all the cussing / taking the lord's name in vain while listening to us talk, got fed up, and finally shouted out, "stop cussing, damn it!"... Not tongue in cheek, he inadvertently cussed while complaining about cussing...

Going to add some of these to the filter. Lets be honest, whether or not its a swear by whatever definition, these aren't exactly socially acceptable words lol.

lol - didn't realize you hadn't seen those until just now; thought you were letting them slide...

At least douchecanoe still gets through...

Status
Not open for further replies.