• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

When I got downstairs I found this waiting for me.....

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
It was the Ducati MD box with paperwork....which I thought was a fair deal at 34 bucks till I opened it

DSCF4998.jpg

DSCF4999.jpg

DSCF5000.jpg

What a COMPLETE ARSEHAT! Why are some people still on this Earth with brains that wouldn't enable a microbe to survive!

This for postage that cost $15.55.........I don't bloody think so.......

I feel your pain man i resently had a PB Tron arrive in a padded envelope no protection at all.
Plenty of arseholes out with no regard for what they sell or how they ship .

Oh man what an idiot.i feel u.i try to make packages nuclear safe just to arrive the same condition as i ve sent them.

I feel your pain man i resently had a PB Tron arrive in a padded envelope no protection at all.
Plenty of arseholes out with no regard for what they sell or how they ship .

Thank you TexxxZ, I can only imagine the anticlimax you must have felt......I feel your pain a WHOLE lot more....

Oh man what an idiot.i feel u.i try to make packages nuclear safe just to arrive the same condition as i ve sent them.

Thanks @STavros, and I believe you would respect the 'goods'.

Then I get this after making a complaint......

"Hello Paul,

secondchancestore216 sent you a message about your request:

"Hello, I 'm sorry to hear that the item was damaged like this. For this I would highly recommend that you contact eBay and inform them that the item was damaged during shipping process through eBay Global Shipping program. They will cover your shipping costs and I also will issue you your refund once the item is returned to my office location. Once again sorry, Thank you."

To reply now, see your request details.

If you have not agreed on a solution by 16 Jun, 2015, you can ask us to step in and help. If you and your seller need more time to sort things out, your request will stay open until 07 Jul, 2015."

HE ONLY WANTS ME TO RETURN THE "^&*^^*&** BACK TO HIM, at cost to me. No apology, expecting eBay to foot the bill. I've dealt with Ars*holes like him before................

File a claim that they aren't as described. Then print the return label through eBay. You won't have to pay the return shipping that way. They'll charge the seller.

Latest Posts

Back