• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

When will the next release come?

I didn't insult anybody with my comment, but if you feel like you need to, thats ok, I can take it. I realize it wasnt the most intelligent comment, but anybody offended by it should remember where they are, and maybe not take trivial things like sunglasses so seriously.

I'm not saying dont buy these items, i'm just not a fan.
Well likewise just because you think what they've released lately is **** doesn't mean everybody does. You're entitled to your opinion but if you present that opinion in an inflammatory way just be prepared for people to come back at you. Especially if it's an unpopular opinion.

Well likewise just because you think what they've released lately is **** doesn't mean everybody does. You're entitled to your opinion but if you present that opinion in an inflammatory way just be prepared for people to come back at you. Especially if it's an unpopular opinion.
Well, the fact that you guys are still talking about it is amusing. You're right, it is my opinion, and your wrong, I dont care if you dont like it. Move on.

Well, the fact that you guys are still talking about it is amusing. You're right, it is my opinion, and your wrong, I dont care if you dont like it. Move on.
Never commented on what you do or don't care about but you're right, moving on.

Back