1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Just curious. I usually take 2 to 3 with me anytime I go somewhere. Im sure most of us do that, or am I wrong? Today I have 3 with me, my Propaganda Hijinx, Moto GP Antix, and Soviet Hijinx.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rezechs

Rezechs Oakley Enthusiast

I almost always have a pair in my car at all times incase i forget 2 grab a pair, and when i remember to grab a pair i usually grab 1 polarized and 1 non

3. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

My OCD kicked in once and I took 16 pairs with me......But mostly I pick a pair for the day, have 2 back ups in the truck, and when I travel I pick a few pairs depending on where I am going. Oh and the OCD thing really happened one day.....

TheWannaBe likes this.
  4. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep The Crawling Chaos Premium Member

Usually two, my Chop Top eyeglasses and whatever pair of sunglasses I decide to put on that day.

5. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

1 for quick trips around town. 2 for vacations.

6. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

It really depends. If I have my work bag with me I might have 2 in there, 1 stays in the car full time, might grab another on the way out the door, might have stashed one in the car when they weren't needed or I was out after sunset.

I've had 7 before. Usually 3 since 1 or 2 live in the car.

For a trip I'll take a dark pair, a polarized pair, and a lighter tint. Might be 2 pairs and a few lenses, or 3 pairs.

7. IceMK26

IceMK26 Oakley Beginner

I usually just take 1 (after choosing carefully). However, vacations are a different story - I'll take up to 6 pairs. The family doesn't quite understand why I bring half a dozen pairs of sunglasses but only 2 pairs of shoes! Whatever, I think I've got my priorities right!

8. Enders

Enders Oakley Enthusiast

On vacation I always seem to take the same 3

Polished Juliet
    Black Oil Rig
    24k Clear Holbrook

9. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

Currently two. At least till I get more pairs to wear instead of collecting.

10. michaelpule

michaelpule Oakley Enthusiast

Depends on what I'm wearing. I'm a little focused on the form rather than the function right now. Today I wore Purple (Go K-State!) and wore my IH Radaras with Walleva Purple Lenses.