• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

When You Leave The House, How Many Pairs Do You Take With You?

I bring 2 pairs. A pair of oakleys and non oakleys when doing water sports, too cheap to have my oakley lenses splashed with saltwater

For me, daily I always have about 2-3 pair wherever I go depending on the occasion. However, vacation is a different story...

I may be the only one who is nuts, but i lug around a bag that has 6 to 8 pairs everyday... I only wear them mostly while driving coz i sweat a lot. Pieces would depend on my mood. Sometimes i change pieces in the middle of the drive just coz it fits my mood...vintage stuff mostly...

Had the weekend in Liverpool as my wife & me had tickets for the Everton-Southampton match. Took 3 pairs with me. Metallic MD's with VR28 for driving (as it wasn't too bright)
Everton Dogs for the match & my Plasma Juilet with Emerald for Shopping around Liverpool today. Great weekend, GREAT RESULT too 3-1 to my boys........:dance3:

I may be the only one who is nuts, but i lug around a bag that has 6 to 8 pairs everyday... I only wear them mostly while driving coz i sweat a lot. Pieces would depend on my mood. Sometimes i change pieces in the middle of the drive just coz it fits my mood...vintage stuff mostly...

Sometimes I bring around that many to work with me but that usually cause im going to clean them :)

1 usaualy but i have a back up beater pair in each car as a backup and sometimes there is another pair floating in the car because i cam home after dark or something like that. but when i go on a trip that is a diffrent story

Back