• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

When You Leave The House, How Many Pairs Do You Take With You?

and the resurrection of yet another old thread. I bring two one with lenses for sunny conditions one with lenses for overcast conditions
(Good show too )

Like many here, a minimum of 2, but 3-4 or even more every so often.

When I travel, I try to keep it to 2 max to minimize the potential for loss.

I'll take two or maybe three (when you count the pair that sits in my car at all times) when I go on vacation to northern Wisconsin this summer. My Fast Jackets with three different lenses for regular use, and a beater pair of Scalpels w/ OO BIP for the water and fishing. Still will wear a sunglass strap at all times when on the water though.

Two pairs live in the vehicle - prescription polarized gold lens gascans, and polished white w/ ruby clear gascans (the latter so I can fit in when driving in MA). Plus then possibly also the flavor of the day.

Only beater frames travel beyond car rides. And then it's only one at a time.

I only take one out of the display for local outings, but usually take 4-5 when I go out of town. I never leave pairs in the car, as every pair I own is expensive and I would absolutely hate for them to get stolen. I make sure to return them to the display as soon as I walk in the door. I do the same with my watches as well, except I put my watch in the display right before bed.

I take one at a time from the case. Since sunglasses for me requires me to put my contacts first. I seldom let my wife borrow my Penny frames though most of the time.

Funny reading what I wrote a few years ago but for me I usually bring one or two with me on a daily basis but mainly to clean. To travel I bring most of my metals, bosses, a sports frame, and a few Omatter frames.

Latest Posts

Back