• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

When You Think You Got All!!

did they officially release these or no? they're such a sick colorway.

Radar - Blue Camo - Slate (Path vented) 24-332 is a new official issue but not yet on the Japan Oakley site or available through J.G.F. I would be interested to know; i) How many pairs have been made? ii) Is this a home or away pair? if so that would suggest another release, and iii) Japan only, or will there be a retail presence is the U.S? It could be a pair neither home or away like the previous 24-292 issue in the white box.

RVF know more then me on that pair and thanks a lot for the info
i was asking myself about the fact if she's alone like the last release(24-292) or another is coming
but you can see similar thing with 24-292 with the red nose piece,the signature bag is similar

from the seller

" I got them at the Oakley employee store, at a friends and family sale, on their headquarters, they only had 3 and I grab them all. I really don't know if they're 2010, 2011 or the samples for a planned new release, they had no box. My niche is selling rare or hard to get models, but this is the first time I see them in this color. I added the fire iridium lenses just to complete the array. All is authentic Oakley, made here in California, read my feedback. It would not be cost effective for someone to make 3 fake items and in a different color, so, be certain this are rare. I just start super low to attract more bidders and show higher in the search. "

you can draw your own conclusion...

Back