• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where are they now?

FGG announced he was going dark after RED and he's been true to his word.

I think I got a like from @Zeke recently so he must still be around.

@BriP also hasn't been around much lately, though out of the blue he replied to a post the other week.

@Ralph Marshall is a good bud who seems to have moved on.

But on this whole subject, I've thought about it before - people come and go, but when they go it seems often their absence goes unremarked; assumed they've just moved on. But what if something happened to them, died in a car wreck or something? Would we even know? Sure, some of us have off-line communication, but would we think to ask?
If I don't see you like or reply to a post for 25mins +/- 10mins I call your ISP to make sure you have service. If the service is fine I email a headshot to your local PD and ask that a missing persons APB get put out.

Fortunately in the time it takes me to google who your local PD would be you've posted again.

Zeke is around, just had some interaction with him today. Talked to FGG awhile back about some things but nothing to recent. He is still around, just maybe not on the boards.

If I don't see you like or reply to a post for 25mins +/- 10mins I call your ISP to make sure you have service. If the service is fine I email a headshot to your local PD and ask that a missing persons APB get put out.

Fortunately in the time it takes me to google who your local PD would be you've posted again.

I once recently spent a whole day off the forum... you must have been sleeping... :D

Once.

If I pick a random member that hasn't been seen in years and report him as being dead, and then a few hours later say, "April Fool!", would that be tasteless?

:dance2:

Back