• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where Are You Guys Finding Your Display Cases?

Clay

Oakley Expert
Local store has what I call the x-metal style case, single wide, but won't sell. Say they don't own it so they can't sell it.

So if that's true where the heck do these come to the open market?

I bought my last single wide case from a retail store. They said after the they stopped dealing with Oakley the rep never came back and picked up the case or display items. It sat there for 7 years before I came along and asked about older Oakley products. Yesterday I stopped at another retail store and even though they don't' have x-metal anymore they had a bunch of x-metal stands and display items but they refused to sell anything to me. Just luck of the draw I guess.

Like GRF said (hours on the phone, beating the streets and putting the time in) I have had no luck with retail stores. EBay & Craigslist is where I've got mine...last case was an weekend trip and 12hours of driving!

I have got 3 off eBay and one on craigslist, You can usually get them real cheap off craigslist most of the time. You might have to travel to get it.

Ebay and local classifieds. One retailer arrogantly brushed off my inquiry to purchase the display. I thought it was a simple question...

Latest Posts

Back