• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where Are You Living?

qtrain23

The Printing Pundit
Premium Member
United States
yay college

AC5C6DF0-F4C0-481D-B824-F3129382E71A-4836-000001B505F6E95A.jpg

Nice bottle on the desk Q.
You knew that was gonna happen!
At least you hid the papers. :big_boss:

It looks a lot like my son's dorm at school, switch the Oakley stuff for baseball stuff and no bottle.

As for me, in the same old house that I bought with my VA loan many years ago- but it's lots bigger now with 3 sons moved out.

You knew that was gonna happen!
At least you hid the papers. :big_boss:

It looks a lot like my son's dorm at school, switch the Oakley stuff for baseball stuff and no bottle.

As for me, in the same old house that I bought with my VA loan many years ago- but it's lots bigger now with 3 sons moved out.

I went to university, you as the dad think there's no bottle its just put away. haha.

I went to university, you as the dad think there's no bottle its just put away. haha.

haha for real! We used to get regular room inspections and the best place to hide "unsavory" items were inside printers and computer towers!

haha for real! We used to get regular room inspections and the best place to hide "unsavory" items were inside printers and computer towers!

HA that awesome. I played football and we got a little heads up before "random" inspections so it was quite easy.

Latest Posts

Back