• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where can I find Replacement Parts for Jupiter Factory Lites?

MChou

Oakley Beginner
USA
Hey guys I have a pair of Oakley Jupiter Factory Lites, and they were my daily drivers. At this point, the hinges of the sunglasses have completely worn out. I have brought them to a couple oakley store to be tightened, but unfortuneatly its at the point where tightening doesn't do anything. I've contacted Oakley and they've replied to me with:

"Thank you for contacting us. The Jupiter Factory Lite model has been discontinued for quite some time now and replacement parts are no longer available."

I was wondering if you guys no anywhere I can find parts or is anyone willing to sell them?

Love these sunglasses, but too scared to wear them :c
Currently wearing my Tincan Carbons instead.

Sunglasses are at the point where the left frame leg is wobbling up and down too.....I've currently put them in a storage box to prevent further damage, until I can figure out what to do....

Your best bet would be to find a cheap pair on eBay. It's rare to find individual parts for sale, but it does happen.

I have this pair, the polarized with black and red carbon fiber. The parts that need to be replaced isn't the frame. It more like the spacers and the screws need to be replaced, the ones holding at the hinge.

jupiter_fe.jpg

Why do they need to be replaced?
Are they stripped?
Do they not stay in?

AFAIK those frames aren't user serviceable... And you may need new carbon arms

They Screws dont seem to be stripped, but the spacers seem to be bent or rubbed out. Having further inspection, using a macro lens, is it possible that the holes around the lens frame have widened?

They Screws dont seem to be stripped, but the spacers seem to be bent or rubbed out. Having further inspection, using a macro lens, is it possible that the holes around the lens frame have widened?
Time to buy another pair from an Authorized Dealer or from some trusted classifieds

Or

Hop into your nearest O Store and try on some new frames... Like the Jupiter Carbon

Back