• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where can I find Replacement Parts for Jupiter Factory Lites?

They Screws dont seem to be stripped, but the spacers seem to be bent or rubbed out. Having further inspection, using a macro lens, is it possible that the holes around the lens frame have widened?

you could Buy a Jupiter Carbon frame on E bay and swap the arms :)
I would be interested in the Old frame if you do that, or if you replace them altogether

you could Buy a Jupiter Carbon frame on E bay and swap the arms :)
I would be interested in the Old frame if you do that, or if you replace them altogether

yea I plan to do that. Do you actually know if the Jupiter Factory lite lenses fit in the Jupiter Carbons? Since if these are both the same lenses, I might be able to look into the Jupiter Carbons too

If its just the hinges that are loose its most likely the copper washers inside the hinge area that has wore out. Around each stem that goes into the frame there is a u shaped copper shim or washer that sits in there. That is most likely your problem. I can do a little searching can come up with some replacement shims to tighten them back up.

If its just the hinges that are loose its most likely the copper washers inside the hinge area that has wore out. Around each stem that goes into the frame there is a u shaped copper shim or washer that sits in there. That is most likely your problem. I can do a little searching can come up with some replacement shims to tighten them back up.

I see, I thought it would be the screws over the those washers, but I may go for another frame just in part brakes. Right now I'm wondering though, do the lenses from the factory lite also fit the jupiter carbons? They seem like exactly the same design and size, The only diffence is that the front frame where the lenses are held is a different material (factory lite = aluminum and carbon = carbon fiber) do you know if they lenses would work on those frames?

Latest Posts

Back