• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Where Can I Find This Piece?

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I know this is rather old thread but there is 4 or 5 of these at the Orlando Premium Vault. The one at the end of International Dr. 3-4 M and 1 S They are like 30$.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I know this is rather old thread but there is 4 or 5 of these at the Orlando Premium Vault. The one at the end of International Dr. 3-4 M and 1 S They are like 30$.

aw.... still not my size.... thanks anyway bro! heads up for those who are looking!

Username Hidden said:
Dude if you could get me a medium I would PayPal you the funds!

Username Hidden said:

thread hijacker! lol!! go bro!!

Username Hidden said:
thread hijacker! lol!! go bro!!
This would go great with a nice pair of Wallys!

Username Hidden said:

I hope to contact some one closer to see if they can help you out and one other person who PMed me about it. I am about hour an half away from this vault. Happened to be there this past weekend. Maybe they could transfer it to your local vault?

Username Hidden said:
I hope to contact some one closer to see if they can help you out and one other person who PMed me about it. I am about hour an half away from this vault. Happened to be there this past weekend. Maybe they could transfer it to your local vault?
thats ok man. Dont worry about it.

Username Hidden said:

if they got XXL would like to have one bro!

Latest Posts

Back