• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where can I get Asian fit nose bombs?

brownnugen

Oakley Beginner
One of the (black) nose bombs fell off my Flak Jackets XLJ and looking for replacement. What are my options? Does anyone have a pair I can purchase?

Thanks,
-Nick

Thanks, but I think that is just the regular replacement parts and not the Asian fit ones. I believe the Asian fit nose bombs are larger than the regular ones.

Change your look with a new color of frame components. Each kit contains two sizes of nose pads so you can tweak the fit and optimize comfort. You also get a pair of matching stem sleeves, and all components are made of supple Unobtainium® to increase grip with sweat.

Call an Oakley Store or Oakley Customer Support and confirm if there are indeed two sizes included.

Thanks, but I think that is just the regular replacement parts and not the Asian fit ones. I believe the Asian fit nose bombs are larger than the regular ones.

Not sure if yours will but usually our O store will have a replacement if it's just one side or something they have and I haven't been charged. Doesn't hurt to ask.

Latest Posts

Back