1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. GuardianFlash

GuardianFlash Oakley Beginner

I have searched for hours on google and cannot find anymore asian fit Gascan. I had a pair but it was stolen when my car was broken into earlier this year. Anybody know any websites that sells it?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. gene

gene Oakley Enthusiast

Really? I didn't know there is one. I thought they only make Asian fit pairs WITH unobtanium nose pieces. So, for those without it are just regular fit.

Edit: You are right I saw one on Oakley.com

3. camakaze

camakaze Oakley Beginner

They show up on eBay occasionally. I saw an olive one a couple of weeks ago.

4. subysti2007

subysti2007 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

it is not asian fit. it is gascan s.

5. camakaze

camakaze Oakley Beginner

No. There are Asian fit Gascans and Gascan S's. They are different models. Asian fit Gascans are exactly like standard gascans except they are not as curved when looked at from the top down. You can see the different models on o-review:

The Oakley Review - Search

6. Andrew Smith

Andrew Smith Oakley Beginner

Dude, that's so weird because I had a pair of asian fit matte black gascans that were also stolen earlier this year from some asshat breaking into my car.

I contacted oakley and they said they'll be restocking 4-1-13.

I hope it's not an april fool's joke because they are very solid shades.

Here's the link where you can see the "available 4-1-13" date: Oakley GASCAN (Asian Fit) Sunglasses available online at Oakley.com

7. GuardianFlash

I thank you for your replies. Oakley re-released the Gascan in Asian Fit again! It's available on their website. I got mine at a local Oakley store.

8. zephyr37

zephyr37 Oakley Beginner

Hi Guardian

Where did you get yours exactly (name of store, address, number, etc.). I just tried to order online, and it said unavailable, and when searching for it on their website from Oakley.com, it wasn't there. Also, I called a store near by, and said it was still discontinued and their made an error on their website saying they still carried it. If you truly got yours at your nearby store, I want to try calling them and ordering it from them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

9. zephyr37

zephyr37 Oakley Beginner

Did they have it in matte black?

10. GuardianFlash

I got mine from the Oakley store at metrotown here in Vancouver Canada. When you go on the Oakley.com website and search for them it's not there, but if you google Oakley gascan Asian fit you'll see a link that gets you to the Oakley.com website where it'll bring you to it. I can add the Gascan Asian Fit to the cart but not sure if it's really available. They released them in April 2013. Maybe Oakley decided to discontinue them again? The ones that I got are in polish black but they had matte black too.