1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Mrs H

Mrs H First Lady of Oakley Forum (IG pinkspottycow)

There's some really cool user names and I just wonder how you came up with them? (e.g. I love the name Snumfalzumpa!!)

Think mine is pretty obvious!! Haha

:biggrin:

"Trump" likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

Well my surname is Pease (like the veg)
    At school my mates called me peeza (long 'a' sound) and its stuck... 21 just thrown in there

3. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

Mine is just a play on my middle name hiroshi. always liked yoshi for some reason, and was a big fan of yoshi from super mario brothers, that green turtle guy.
    it's a big japanese name.. :D 1984 is when this world had to put up with me being born...lol.
    I really like this thread idea mrs.H there are a lot of members here that i've always wanted to know the story behind their user names. :dance3:

4. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

Mine is an old nickname because I always smelled like bad fish...j/k. Pretty funny though, huh?

It's actually based on the song titled Bad Fish by my favorite band, Sublime.

5. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep The Crawling Chaos Premium Member

Way back when people used to go in chatrooms on AOL I noticed a whole lot of people with the same name or their name with numbers behind it. I decided I would not be the 1,000,000,000th Tom floating around so I chose Nyarlathotep. It's unique, and a character from the novels of one of my favorite authors H.P. Lovecraft.

6. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

H.P. Lovecraft is awesome.

7. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

Kid from my school used to call me qtrain. That became my xbox live gamer tag and I've used it as a screen name for everything ever since. 23 is for my bday. 12/23

8. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

Robert Plant and Jimmy Page

jmaxime89 likes this.
  9. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

Great thread Mrs. H!!!!!!!

I in turn love X Metals, so anything that I get truly attached to, I consider myself a maniac in. Most of the stuff I do at work is high tech fabrication and trick electronic stuff. You could say that I'm a mad scientist with cooking up some real cool ideas. I never set limits and go to the extreme when I do stuff, hence the maniac portion of my name.

10. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

My Alma Mater...and my graduating GPA from it