• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where Did Your Forum User Name Come From?

Mrs H

First Lady of Oakley Forum
UK
There's some really cool user names and I just wonder how you came up with them? (e.g. I love the name Snumfalzumpa!!)

Think mine is pretty obvious!! Haha

:biggrin:

Mine is just a play on my middle name hiroshi. always liked yoshi for some reason, and was a big fan of yoshi from super mario brothers, that green turtle guy.
it's a big japanese name.. :D 1984 is when this world had to put up with me being born...lol.
I really like this thread idea mrs.H there are a lot of members here that i've always wanted to know the story behind their user names. :dance3:

Way back when people used to go in chatrooms on AOL I noticed a whole lot of people with the same name or their name with numbers behind it. I decided I would not be the 1,000,000,000th Tom floating around so I chose Nyarlathotep. It's unique, and a character from the novels of one of my favorite authors H.P. Lovecraft.

Kid from my school used to call me qtrain. That became my xbox live gamer tag and I've used it as a screen name for everything ever since. 23 is for my bday. 12/23

Great thread Mrs. H!!!!!!!

I in turn love X Metals, so anything that I get truly attached to, I consider myself a maniac in. Most of the stuff I do at work is high tech fabrication and trick electronic stuff. You could say that I'm a mad scientist with cooking up some real cool ideas. I never set limits and go to the extreme when I do stuff, hence the maniac portion of my name.

Latest Posts

Back