• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where Did Your Forum User Name Come From?

mine came from the love of Subaru STI. i own a subaru STI 2007 and subaru owners call subaru suby for short :)
plzzzz post pics...i am a huge suby fan...those boxer turbo engines, the kick arse rally records, sweet ride. is yours blue? i saw one with the classic gold wheels, and i think it also had black? kinda funky..i joked the guy couldn't make up his mind on what he wanted to he got two of each.
do you like the 2011 sti hatchback's? I love the new ones. Love the classic subaru grumble with an aftermarket exhaust.

i have a white with gold rims...i like the 2011 hatch and sedan...some call them scooby...ill post some pictures when i get home. the hatch are pretty expensive around $35K but faster compared to the 07's.

i have a white with gold rims...i like the 2011 hatch and sedan...some call them scooby...ill post some pictures when i get home. the hatch are pretty expensive around $35K but faster compared to the 07's.
holy sh**, 35K? ouch man...like a x-metal hammerstem to my throat. must...find cheap home to afford car...

I have heard from some people, that the boxer style engine wears out faster than a normal V or inline, ? is that true? also that when a tire wears out you have to replace all 4 or else you risk ruining the driveshaft...

its true. it is symmetrical AWD that is why the tires wear out easily...regarding the engine, it depends how you use and abuse the car lol...i dont race and i am very careful with my car...if you put mods on the engine without really studying what is right it will mess up the engine big time. i saw a guy place a BOV and changed the turbo and it was not the right turbo or BOV blew up his engine...$9K engine down the drain LOL:blink:

its true. it is symmetrical AWD that is why the tires wear out easily...regarding the engine, it depends how you use and abuse the car lol...i dont race and i am very careful with my car...if you put mods on the engine without really studying what is right it will mess up the engine big time. i saw a guy place a BOV and changed the turbo and it was not the right turbo or BOV blew up his engine...$9K engine down the drain LOL:blink:
nice lmao.

When i was on a running team last year there was this kid with the last name Kaegi and i didn't know if i was saying it right so i just called him Tyler The Keg and since then he started calling me Kyle The Sid and now EVERYONE calls me that. Haha i don't tell the story often

When i was on a running team last year there was this kid with the last name Kaegi and i didn't know if i was saying it right so i just called him Tyler The Keg and since then he started calling me Kyle The Sid and now EVERYONE calls me that. Haha i don't tell the story often

Thanks for sharing the story.

dr.chop...pretty much as it sounds. started the whole lens cutting craze a few years ago and got named chopper. I preferred Dr.Chop and it has stuck since...

Back