• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where Did Your Forum User Name Come From?

Every custom car I have built, has had a nickname at one point, which usually turns into a custom or "vanity" license plate for that vehicle. "Badness" was from my Turbo Bug. When one of my friends saw it being built, he said to me (in his Jamaican accent) ..."that's going to be the wicked badness when it's done". I ordered the plate the next day. Also...it really does suit my personality :laugh:

Every custom car I have built, has had a nickname at one point, which usually turns into a custom or "vanity" license plate for that vehicle. "Badness" was from my Turbo Bug. When one of my friends saw it being built, he said to me (in his Jamaican accent) ..."that's going to be the wicked badness when it's done". I ordered the plate the next day. Also...it really does suit my personality :laugh:

Glad you joined this thread, B. yours was one I was curious about! :smile:

Mine is really boring.... just my firstname (Mikkel) and the first letter of my lastname (F - for Frandsen). I use it for most of the international forums I read since the name is more or less only used in Denmark and thus I rarely run into problems with the name being used already.

Mikkel is the danish version of Michael (and I have been told that in Hebrew this means "the one who is like God"....not that I believe in God...or suffer from any believes that I am God ...:wink: )

When I moved to Utah from New Mexico, the first job I got I had a guy in my training class that could not (or would not) get my name right (Xavier). Instead he called me 'New Mexico' and then shortened it to 'NM'. Not sure where the One part came from, but I liked when when I registered for my first forum years ago and it's been there ever since.

Mine is pretty simple, T-Mac is a nickname I have had for as long as I can remember (First name starts with a T, last name McDonald) as for the numbers on the end we were allowed to pick a number to ID ourselves in high school for when grades were posted. I love to gamble (hence the 777) and I have been a huge 311 fan for about 15 years now.

Mikkelf;50071 Mikkel is the danish version of Michael (and I have been told that in Hebrew this means "the one who is like God"....not that I believe in God...or suffer from any believes that I am God ...:wink: )[/QUOTE said:
Haha. I like that name (My son is called Michael).

Back