• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where do the straight arms go on those hammerstem Craters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I've seen those Ice Blue Craters with hammerstems on eBay recently I wondered about the straight arms.

04-105 Oakley Mars X Metal Crater , Pair Of Earpieces Arms Seial# C009100

04-105 Oakley Mars X Metal Crater , Pair Of Earpieces Arms Seial# C009100

Maybe?

Is it the same seller as the Blue Craters?

One of those auctions had a link to another auction, looks like eyeframesman is down to selling parts...

04-105 AUTHENTIC NEW OAKLEY MARS X METAL PAIR OF TEMPLE EAR ARMS SERIAL M021689

It's not the same seller but from my experience many Oakley sellers have multiple accounts and/or do some networking and move goods sideways- especially in CA.
Just a guess that seemed to fit. I'm rarely right though according to that woman that lives the same place that I do. :)
I did see eyeframes(wo)man selling a set also- I agree that it appears that she is down to crumbs.
Maybe this guy should buy her pair?
Used Oakley Mars Sunglasses X Metal with Black Iridium lenses. 1/2 hammerstem

That seller toomuchoverstock is the one that had the craters with half a busted orbital tab a while back. Wanted 400 for each boxed set. But you'd have to buy 2 to have one good frame and 2 useless obitals. He sold off most of the boxes and lenses already.

Great Intel!

Here is the thread:
Broken Mars orbitals
I remember eyeframesman was also selling orbitals but none were broken. She didn't have any nose bridges though. She said the lenses were hazed from storage and that's why she was selling the ones without the lenses for a while. Now she's just down to parts. Looks like they both are.

The first guy had 11 sets. All sold. She sold at least that many single orbitals and some pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back