• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where Do You Display Your Case?

Where do you display your case?

• public living area

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • private living area

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters

kronin323

Font of Useless Knowledge
Austin, TX
Those of you with cases, where do you display them? In a place where every guest would see them, such as the living room, or in a private place where you'd have to invite someone to see them, such as a bedroom or office?

Those of you with cases, where do you display them? In a place where every guest would see them, such as the living room, or in a private place where you'd have to invite someone to see them, such as a bedroom or office?
You forgot an option for "both" so I can't anwer the poll ;)

No it doesn't. I just tried. You tricked me. :cry:

Arrrgh you're right, I didn't check the box... I didn't include a "both" option because I though you could... Guess we'll just have to log "both" votes via posts.

But, to all participants, feel free to post your reasons why you display your case where you do...

This isn't an idle question - I'm trying to decide myself and there's pro/cons for each, looking to tap the forum's opinion...

If I had to guess I'd bet your house looks like an Oakley museum...
Nope.....not all all. It's very selective.

My house looks more like a "castle" on the inside with all the stonework that has been done. I don't have normal walls....you can hurt yourself on the walls in my home. ;)

Back