• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where do you wear your Oakley's when they're not on your face?

ChopperJustin

Oakley Beginner
Orlando
Title says it all. Pocket? Top of your head? Back of your head? Wife's purse? Personally I haven't found any fool proof location. Maybe some of you all have had better luck? Chime in!

On the back of my head. Rarely if ever on top of my head, unless occasionally I have a hat on. Sit on my desk at work, but otherwise I don't just set them down if I'm at a restaurant or something like that.

Top of my head for most indoor events, if they're going to be used again. If going inside for the evening and not home, they go in microfiber pouch and I carry them in my hand till I get home and they retire back to the display case.

Am I the only one who hangs them on their shirt when I don't have access to a hard case? I'd say 80% of the time though it's going in my hard case, which goes in my messenger bag or in my girlfriend's bag.

Top of my head unless I'm gellin which for a few years now has been never. Back of my head makes me paranoid someone would snatch em.

Never again when I hook them on my shirt. For some reason THAT is when people hug me and I hear a few unpleasant crack noises.

Latest Posts

Back