1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ChopperJustin

ChopperJustin Oakley Beginner

Title says it all. Pocket? Top of your head? Back of your head? Wife's purse? Personally I haven't found any fool proof location. Maybe some of you all have had better luck? Chime in!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Wavecloud

Wavecloud Oakley Expert Premium Member

On face or in case :)

Dyeraudio likes this.
  3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Inside the microfiber bag then inside the vault case....then inside the storage portion of the backpack specifically for sunglasses.

bad fishy and marc2040 like this.
  4. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

+1

5. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

On top of my dome- piece.

6. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

AAAAAAAAND not a single scratch on my sunglasses in YEARS because of how I "wear" them when not on my face.

Luis and onyx_riddle like this.
  7. pistolpetefan23

pistolpetefan23 Oakley Expert Premium Member

On the back of my head. Rarely if ever on top of my head, unless occasionally I have a hat on. Sit on my desk at work, but otherwise I don't just set them down if I'm at a restaurant or something like that.

8. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

Top of my head for most indoor events, if they're going to be used again. If going inside for the evening and not home, they go in microfiber pouch and I carry them in my hand till I get home and they retire back to the display case.

9. steveocubed

steveocubed Oakley Enthusiast

Am I the only one who hangs them on their shirt when I don't have access to a hard case? I'd say 80% of the time though it's going in my hard case, which goes in my messenger bag or in my girlfriend's bag.

10. Ventruck

Ventruck Oakley Expert

Top of my head unless I'm gellin which for a few years now has been never. Back of my head makes me paranoid someone would snatch em.

Never again when I hook them on my shirt. For some reason THAT is when people hug me and I hear a few unpleasant crack noises.