• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where Else To Get Icons For Racing Jacket? (Oakley Reps No Help)

send em to me, I will spray them for ya...anodized blue, metallic blue, blue pearl, color shift blue/red/purple...whatever you want...

send em to me, I will spray them for ya...anodized blue, metallic blue, blue pearl, color shift blue/red/purple...whatever you want...

I don't mind doing it. Would I sand the icon, primer, paint, clear coat? Or can I leave out some of those steps? tnx

you can yeah...that is a bit much though...what color blue you looking to do?

Anodized blue. Ya with that small an area probably don't need all those steps. Just don't want it to look crappy

So they build you sunglasses IN the store?

anyone know how to get blue icons for a Fast Jacket?

if you aren't worried about it being durable, get some testors candy laquer blue (or tamiya) at your local hobby store...icons are all chrome underneath, so strip the color off with acetone or lacquer thinner, spray with candy, then use a clear laquer to top coat...acrylic wont be as shiny fro a spray can

So they build you sunglasses IN the store?

Yes, most stores around here have an LCD screen setup where u can select which model. However the options you can change on some models are limited. Not as many options as online custom shop.

However, the racing jacket happened to be one they can fully customize. Pick frame, jaw, bolt, icon (2 pairs), and non polarized lens = $200.

Latest Posts

Back