1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Ventruck

Ventruck Oakley Expert

Any genius ideas other than "throw them in a box"?

In fact I kinda want to ditch mine for something that holds all (or some...) of my pairs and lenses in one space. I know the M-Frame Array case is out there but I was looking for something bigger.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Go for one of the rep cases.

Ventruck likes this.
  3. Ventruck

Ventruck Oakley Expert

I was hoping for something...cheaper, but yeah the rep cases were along the lines of something I was looking for.

4. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Oakleytrader had one the other day in one of his bundles. The whole bundle was going for way less than the price the case has been selling at.

I wonder if whoever got the bundle even wants the case.

5. Jmgarcia

Jmgarcia Oakley Collector

Is you have hollowed out vaults I'll take donations, running out of vaults for my x metals. ;) I'll even pay for shipping:cool-20:

6. Ventruck

Ventruck Oakley Expert

Once I find a practical storage replacement I'll keep you in mind. Right now they're holding backup lenses and rubbers.

7. Jmgarcia

Jmgarcia Oakley Collector

Hmmmm never thought of that. I stored mine in a tackle box. The vault is a better idea. Thanks.