• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where in the world do you put all your vaults?

Ventruck

I am Jim Jannard...
Any genius ideas other than "throw them in a box"?

In fact I kinda want to ditch mine for something that holds all (or some...) of my pairs and lenses in one space. I know the M-Frame Array case is out there but I was looking for something bigger.

In fact I kinda want to ditch mine for something that holds all (or some...) of my pairs and lenses in one space. I know the M-Frame Array case is out there but I was looking for something bigger.
Go for one of the rep cases.

I was hoping for something...cheaper, but yeah the rep cases were along the lines of something I was looking for.
Oakleytrader had one the other day in one of his bundles. The whole bundle was going for way less than the price the case has been selling at.

I wonder if whoever got the bundle even wants the case.

Is you have hollowed out vaults I'll take donations, running out of vaults for my x metals. ;) I'll even pay for shipping:cool-20:

Is you have hollowed out vaults I'll take donations, running out of vaults for my x metals. ;) I'll even pay for shipping:cool-20:

Once I find a practical storage replacement I'll keep you in mind. Right now they're holding backup lenses and rubbers.

Back