1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. edmo1223

edmo1223 Oakley Beginner

hey guys im new to the game, does any one know of websites that sell older style frogskins? And if u could chose between jupiters or Krostons wood grain frog skins which would u go with. And does any one no if u can see your eyes in the lens of the wood grain??

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. jiveSEVEN

jiveSEVEN I Should Work at Oakley...

Welcome to the boards and the frog game. Just a warning, the frog game is not cheap! Prepare to pay loads of money for older pairs, and finding a pair for retail is considered "cheap" most of the time when it comes to older frogskins. The Koston frogskins only come with grey lenses so yes you can see your eyes through them. You will have to change the lenses to some form of iridium to get the reflective effect.

3. edmo1223

edmo1223 Oakley Beginner

what would u rather have kostons of jupiters?

4. jiveSEVEN

I personally hate jupiters, there are a bunch on sale at oakleyvault.com for $59.00 including the Shaun Whites. Frogskins all day, no question about it.

5. FrogTastic

FrogTastic Friend of the Frog

Hey man, welcome to the good side. I would go for the Kostons myself. They are awesome.

When it come to links - what part of the world u in?

6. edmo1223

edmo1223 Oakley Beginner

i ment jupiter frogskins

7. Shawn Nwahs Yeo

Shawn Nwahs Yeo Oakley Beginner

Jupiter frogs are beautiful. get it! you still can grab it off ebay at about retail!

8. FrogTastic

FrogTastic Friend of the Frog

I know, and I would still go Koston

9. jiveSEVEN

All personal preference. The Jupiter Camos are probably easier to get right now and cheaper. The positive red lens on the jupiter camos with the "frog" etching is awesome though.

10. edmo1223

edmo1223 Oakley Beginner

thats what i want but there are kostens to but there used and lence are scratched sooo idk what to do which is more rare?