• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where To Find The Troy Lee Pistonbones....

Rich71691

Oakley Beginner
N. Illinois
Hey guys, havent been on here in a while, so I might not be in the right place. heres my story, I managed to collect the troy lee fuel cells and gascan models from this site, and I absolutley loved them. my favorite pair was the piston bone fuelcells. well recently I noticed they were STOLEN from my truck. The sad thing is it has to be from a "friend" because I always keep my truck locked when I am not in the immediate area... Well problem is I can't find them anywhere online and want a pair, they dont need the box or bag, I still have those. Any help would be appreciated. Please respond to this thread or e-mail me at richbuss@comcast.net
Thank you!!!

Sorry to hear that your pair got stolen. Keep checking ebay, I still see them pop up from time to time, but not nearly as much a few months ago. Good luck!

You better make sure it was stolen from a friend before you make any accusations, otherwise you might lose a friend you shouldnt have to lose.

Send me a PM. I have a set like new that are complete that I will sell.

They're still available at my local vault....

Get to your nearest vault and have them grab a pair from mine.... They're at the Limerick, Pa store.

I just wanted to say thank you to the members of this forum. I appreciate all you guys helping me out with finding a pair. I have been talking to a member and got a replacement pair, AND a pair of Infinite Heros. Same thing happened last time I was here, I look for one pair, and I buy 2 hahaha. Thanks again guys!!!!
BTW if anyone knows of some 10th Mountain Division gascans Im looking for those too :)

I just wanted to say thank you to the members of this forum. I appreciate all you guys helping me out with finding a pair. I have been talking to a member and got a replacement pair, AND a pair of Infinite Heros. Same thing happened last time I was here, I look for one pair, and I buy 2 hahaha. Thanks again guys!!!!
BTW if anyone knows of some 10th Mountain Division gascans Im looking for those too :)

Stick around man, would be nice having ya. Those Gascans pop up here from time to time but good luck in your hunt.

Latest Posts

Back