1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Rich71691

Rich71691 Oakley Beginner

Hey guys, havent been on here in a while, so I might not be in the right place. heres my story, I managed to collect the troy lee fuel cells and gascan models from this site, and I absolutley loved them. my favorite pair was the piston bone fuelcells. well recently I noticed they were STOLEN from my truck. The sad thing is it has to be from a "friend" because I always keep my truck locked when I am not in the immediate area... Well problem is I can't find them anywhere online and want a pair, they dont need the box or bag, I still have those. Any help would be appreciated. Please respond to this thread or e-mail me at richbuss@comcast.net
    Thank you!!!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

Sorry to hear that your pair got stolen. Keep checking ebay, I still see them pop up from time to time, but not nearly as much a few months ago. Good luck!

3. Frogskins

Frogskins Oakley Expert

4. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

You better make sure it was stolen from a friend before you make any accusations, otherwise you might lose a friend you shouldnt have to lose.

5. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

Send me a PM. I have a set like new that are complete that I will sell.

6. EvilOakley

EvilOakley Oakley Beginner

When did these sell out?

7. Eckstream1

Eckstream1 Addicted to O

They're still available at my local vault....

Get to your nearest vault and have them grab a pair from mine.... They're at the Limerick, Pa store.

8. Rich71691

Rich71691 Oakley Beginner

I just wanted to say thank you to the members of this forum. I appreciate all you guys helping me out with finding a pair. I have been talking to a member and got a replacement pair, AND a pair of Infinite Heros. Same thing happened last time I was here, I look for one pair, and I buy 2 hahaha. Thanks again guys!!!!
    BTW if anyone knows of some 10th Mountain Division gascans Im looking for those too :)

9. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Stick around man, would be nice having ya. Those Gascans pop up here from time to time but good luck in your hunt.

10. H82LOSE

H82LOSE Oakley Beginner

A pair of the Troy Lee Fuel Cells are next on my list. Congrats on finding a replacement pair.