1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Oakley-G37

Oakley-G37 Oakley Beginner

I picked up a pair of the Romeo 2.0's for a good price, but unfortunately the lenses are gone. They were dropped and the lens scratches are bad and affect vision.

Are there any lenses available for these anymore?

I just called Oakley and they are all out.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. hereispunishment

hereispunishment Oakley Collector

Hey, im new to this site, but I saw your post and realized I had the same problem. To answer your question, what I did may sound a little difficult to do, but when I went out of town for vacation or visit family, I searched up Oakley Vault Shops that are relatively close, and called them up to see if they had any spare Romeo 2.0 lenses and I happen to find 2 out of about 8 stores that did carry them (both were in Cali) but only had one pair in each. But they circulate often so just call them up. Or I guess the other bet is just being patient and waiting online for places like eBay or Craigslist to post up new or like new lenses. I hope I could help you out.

3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

You could also try one of the forum members who can cut lenses from OEM lenses to fit yours. Dr. Chop is one of those people

4. Oakley-G37

Yeah I have called some vault stores and no luck. I would call some more if I knew more people around those areas. Might give that a try. I saw qtrain's sheet and half jacket lenses would work. Hopefully I can get some lenses ASAP. Thanks guys.

5. Krank

Krank Oakley Enthusiast

Keep an eye out on the bay, yesterday I picked up some split jacket lenses for 10.00. They will be my first go at cutting but I'm confident and patient enough to pull it off.

6. Oakley-G37

Thanks Krank. If I go that route I will let you know.

7. Malv1

Malv1 Oakley Collector

When did you find a Vault with R2 lenses? Which vaults in Cali?

8. hereispunishment

hereispunishment Oakley Collector

It was the one in Ontario and the one in Carlsbad. This was about 6 months ago.