1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. mvaro2002

mvaro2002 Oakley Beginner

Dear all,
    I recently got a nice pair of glasses/frames, its not Oakleys but I need your expertise anyways.
    Now I need to find a way to get prescription lenses for my glasses.
    I found many online websites where you send your frames and they put the glasses according to your prescription and choices of quality, but there are so many, which websites are recommended? Or is the classic way better? Lenscrafters are a bit expensive in my opinion.

Another thing, I am satisfied with the dioptries and prescription of my current lenses and would like to avoid a visit to the ophthalmologist. Can you do the whole process even without a current prescription?

Thx in advance

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

Perhaps this topic is suited for the off topic section since this pertains to non Oakley.... Just perhaps.

3. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Has to have current prescription

4. bhrea3

bhrea3 Oakley Enthusiast

Stop looking and go to : 39dollarglasses.com. Go to re lens frame ( just send them your glasses with their form completed ) or just give them a call and they will walk you through their process. . I have bought 4 sets of glasses for the family and re lensed 3 frames too . They are the best for price, quality, trusted and fast turnaround online shop out there. They have done 2 Oakley pairs of mine also.