• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where to try on Pit Boss II in the Pittsburgh area?

Kuztomized

I should Work at Oakley
Southwest PA
Just taking a shot in the dark here... Is there anyone in the Pittsburgh PA area with a PB II that would be willing to let me check out / try on? Preferably in polished black / VR28BIP, but any model would do. I'm not sure I want to drop the $ without seeing them in person, and I don't know of any reasonably close stores that would have a pair. Shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Do you have any sunglass huts in your area? Some of them still have them but full price you could at least try them on.

Thanks for the tip. I have one close and I'm there all the time, but unfortunately they don't have a PB II. The other SGH close to me recently closed. I'll call a few others a little farther away, but none near me ever have the good stuff. For example, one time they had a Ferrari carbon blade, only because someone ordered and returned it, and it sat forever.

By the way was at grove city today didn't see any there . I have been driving up from cincinnati for the past 3 weeks for work. I have been staying in cranberry. I can bring a pair of mine next week but we would have to meet somewhere. Not sure where I will be driving to that is near you.

Last edited:
Back