1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. TheDutchman92

TheDutchman92 Oakley Enthusiast

Just got my rust/titanium Monster Dogs from thepiper today and I must say I love the frame. There were tens if not hundreds of rust/vr28 dogs on eBay not long ago, anyone know if there will be a second wave of these MPH models?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

I know, I saw them on ebay too. All in the USA though & at good prices. I need this colour frame at some point. But first I needs your frames Dutchy..........:laugh:..........................should have the money together soom Will & i'll be in touch then.

3. TheDutchman92

TheDutchman92 Oakley Enthusiast

Excellent, they'll be ready to ship from Friday onwards. As soon as the rust reappear on eBay I will grab 3 and replace Vr28 with titanium, such a good lense as I found out today. Was lucky enough to get my hands on some OCP cinder dogs with team orange icons and fire iridium, I had no idea cinder ever got to the OCP....too bad I was too late for that.

4. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

dude, if you think titanium is an awesome lens, VR28 Black iridium is like 3 times better. =))

and pics of your OCP cinders? heh

5. HDOakley

HDOakley Oakley Enthusiast

PFFFTTT PUUUHHLEEESEE.
    Titanium is so much better than VR28 :p lol

6. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

I dont think they willbe back..there was also a smaller but sizable amount of Brown smoke and dark Amber/Bronze Gascan Smalls around same time that I think are history...my guess is when they are deleted completely u might see some Black /Grey combos done MPH

7. Oakley_Sight

I need a Rust frame................:sad::sad::sad:

8. the piper

I wish i had know a few months ago...I had a few but am keeping the 1 I have left...Ill keep eye out for them...may go to vault in Maine somewhere around the 10th Ill check

9. Oakley_Sight

That'd be cool if you could. Can you PM me what you think they would be so I can make sure i'd have the money. Just In Case....:redface:

10. the piper

about 70-80 but honestly nearby Wrentham Vault does not have them so it is a long shot Ill keeop an eye out on Ebay too...