1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. MasterO

MasterO Oakley Enthusiast

Hey so I was browsing oakley.com and I noticed that the Killswitch is gone from the watch section but theyre still advertising it. Does anyone know what's up with that? I'm dying to see it what new bezels they were coming out with.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. 8J8

8J8 Oakley Enthusiast

I've wondered the same thing. I've seen it come and go a couple times since it launched.

Oakley for life likes this.
  3. Oakley shoe nut

Oakley shoe nut Oakley Beginner

4. MasterO

MasterO Oakley Enthusiast

Yea sure it's there now but it was MIA for like 3-4 days and are they ever going to sell the bezels online.

5. Mdgustaf

Mdgustaf Oakley Expert Premium Member

Typical oakley bs, your guess is as good as mine. I was told that a few stores do have the swappable bezels, including one diamond dial bezel in Las Vegas I think, but most don't. As far as online goes, forget it. They seem to be having tons of issues with the new online system, so it may be awhile before they are available online, but then again they could pop up randomly tomorrow for a few hours.

6. xmetal40

xmetal40 Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

If you want a betel, call headquarters. Someone should tell you where to find one.