• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which 2013 New Releases Have You Bought?

Which 2013 New Releases Have You Bought?

• Total voters

NiGHTSx2

Oakley Expert
San Jose, CA
2013 is more than half way over, and I noticed that I haven't bought a single 2013 release yet. Oakley has still been getting truckloads of my money, but all for older releases. So which 2013 new releases have you picked up, and how many? To simplify things, I'm only asking about models that came out in 2013, not 2013 colorways on older models.

For me, it has been the Offshoot and the Big Taco. They fit my head to a tee. I haven't had a chance or a desire to try the classic gear.

I am also pleasantly surprised that they have made these two lines as part of the custom series, I will likely pull the trigger on a custom soon.

Haven't bought anything new from Oakley's 2013 release. Last glasses I bought directly from Oakley were Juliets before they sold out.

I would like a PBII if it wasn't blatantly overpriced. 2013 was a bit underwhelming. A lot of pairs are redundant to each other aside from perhaps fit.

Back