• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which 2013 New Releases Have You Bought?

Which 2013 New Releases Have You Bought?

• Total voters
Just a pair of PBII but even those were just the other day and it was mail order so I havent even tried them on yet.

I picked up a pair of PB II recently. I've also been focused on adding to my older X-Metal collection.

I have to say I am surprised at how few have purchased the style switch. I know they are produced in china, but they are pretty interesting looking and of the new styles, the most unique. I posted in another thread the switch lock does feel a little flimsy, so Care has to be taken with them. I have the polished clear / violet pair and love them. For medium faces that suit the crankcase and the Jury, Flaks, etc. They fit great.

I have to say I am surprised at how few have purchased the style switch. I know they are produced in china, but they are pretty interesting looking and of the new styles, the most unique. I posted in another thread the switch lock does feel a little flimsy, so Care has to be taken with them. I have the polished clear / violet pair and love them. For medium faces that suit the crankcase and the Jury, Flaks, etc. They fit great.

I do like the newer models, but so few models fit my face... The Crankcase looks nice! I tried on the Style Switch and I was disappointed. But I am happy with the Offshoot (I am waiting for my custom to get here)

Last edited:
I love the offshoot as well. I have the opposite problem of you my friend. The Taco's and offshoots are way to big for me. You def. have the perfect face for the offshoot, taco's, dispatches etc.

I do like the newer models, but so few models fit my face... The Crankcase looks nice! I tried on the Style Switch and I was disappointed. But I am happy with the Offshoot (I am waiting for my custom to get here)

Custom?? Can't wait to see your creation!

Custom?? Can't wait to see your creation!

Oh, there will be photos! I have had my eyes on a custom since the day I saw the option on the site. It may not be much, but I will rock them like none other lol

I finally found soemthing new that I like. MADMAN! The only problem is that it's an Rx frame, and apparently very limited in the first two colorways (100 of the black and 150 or 200 of the silver).

None have fit me but I a
Detrmined to make positive posts this time around Ihave found some good flak customs and vault gascan s, straight jackets and MD's. Even Crankcase too big :(

Back